Diocese of Winona Employment
Youth Ministry Coordinator
St. Francis of Assisi Parish @ Rochester, MN posted on Fri, Feb 03
Apply until: 2017-04-03
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, a faith community committed to living and proclaiming the Good News of Jesus Christ within the Catholic tradition, seeks a PT Youth Ministry Coordinator. The Youth Ministry Coordinator is responsible to organize and implement programs and experiences for grades 6-12 ensuring they are empowered to live as disciples of Christ.
The ideal candidate will be fully committed to the Catholic faith, in good standing with the Church, and be able to model Church teaching. The Youth Ministry Coordinator will be a practicing Catholic of sound character, deep faith, and have a genuine concern for the youth of the parish.
· A Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in theology, pastoral ministry, faith formation, or related experience.
· Experience in working with 6-12th grade youths.
· Possess the ability to implement creative and interesting programs with youth.
· Ability to coordinate activities involving parents and volunteers.
· Proficiency in Spanish preferred.
This is a part-time position including some evening and weekend hours. Actual hours spent each week will vary with the tasks at hand. Please send resume and letter of interest to Sarah Kinsman/Welch, Parish Administrator to: St. Francis of Assisi Parish Center Office - 1114 – 3rd Street SE, Rochester, MN 55904 or via email to: email@example.com. Applicant must satisfactorily pass a criminal background check, complete VIRTUS safe environment training, and sign a Pastoral Code of Conduct. Applications will be taken until position is filled.