Diocese of Winona Employment
Director of Faith Formation
St. Francis of Assisi Parish @ Rochester, MN posted on Fri, Feb 03
Apply until: 2017-04-03
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, a faith community committed to living and proclaiming the Good News of Jesus Christ within the Catholic tradition, seeks a FT Director of Faith Formation. The Director of Faith Formation will be responsible for our comprehensive parish faith formation program (EPIC), sacramental preparation program and youth ministry program.
The ideal candidate will be fully committed to the Catholic faith, in good standing with the Church, and be able to model Church teaching. They will possess a creative vision, be very comfortable speaking publicly, and work well with various personalities to create a successful program. They will further be able to work with and build a team of volunteers to achieve the Parish goals for Faith Formation.
· BA/BS in an appropriate field, such as Religious Studies, Theology, Education, or Pastoral Ministry.
· Knowledge of Catholic doctrine and beliefs as presented in the Catechism of the Catholic Church and other relevant Church and Catechetical Documents.
· Knowledge of educational and Catechetical trends and practices.
· Possess excellent planning, organizational and collaborative skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others.
· Fluency in Spanish strongly preferred.
This is a full-time salaried position and includes benefits. Some evening and weekend hours are expected.
Please send resume and letter of interest to Sarah Kinsman/Welch, Parish Administrator to: St. Francis of Assisi Parish Center Office - 1114 – 3rd Street SE, Rochester, MN 55904 or via email to: email@example.com. Applicant must satisfactorily pass a criminal background check, complete VIRTUS safe environment training, and sign a Pastoral Code of Conduct. Applications will be taken until position is filled.